Terms & Conditions:
Participation in the campaign Lucky Draw (the “Draw”) constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions (including any variations to the same made by MOG Eyewear (the “Organiser”) without prior notice.
- Consumer must spend RM600 or above to qualify for the lucky draw.
- Consumer is entitled to one (1) draw entry upon full payment of the purchase during the campaign period.
- Consumer is entitled multiple entries for every spend of RM600 in a transaction/bill:
- a. One (1) entry for spend RM600 to RM1,199.90 in a transaction/bill.
- b. Two (2) entries for spend RM1,200 to RM1799.90 in a transaction/bill.
- c. Three (3) entries for spend RM1,800 to RM2,399.90 in a transaction/bill.
- All entries have to be submitted through our lucky draw microsite from below QR on the same day of purchase with approval of submission by our retail staff. Final day of entry falls on 12th November 2023. Any late and invalid entries will not be entertained.
- 5. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash, non-transferable and non-refundable for whatever reason.
- Participants are required to provide valid name (as per NRIC), NRIC, email address and mobile number for lucky draw purposes in the sign up portal.
- Employees of MOG Eyewear, their immediate families, affiliates, subsidiaries, related agencies and suppliers and/or persons living in the same household are ineligible to join the lucky draw.
- 100 lucky winners will be selected by the Organiser. The draw winner(s) will be contacted after the winner announcement had been made.
- The Organiser reserved the right to substitute any of the prizes with items of equivalent value without prior notice.
- All winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the parties arranging and/or providing for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
- The Organiser makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the prizes and shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage thereto or arising there from.
- In the event a Winner chooses not to accept a prize, they will disclaim all rights, interests and claims to that prize and the prize will be dealt with according to the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser.
- All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the Winner, and the Organiser excludes all liabilities, representation and warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
- All brands, names and trademarks associated with or used to describe the prizes are owned by their respective owners. The Organiser is not related to, connected to or associated with these parties in any way.
- Image of the prizes used on the promotional materials are for illustration purposes only and do not necessarily reflect the actual prizes.
Liability & Responsibilities:
- Any expenses incurred to participate to redeem the prizes are under the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
- The Organiser and its agencies shall not be held responsible to the participant or any other party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any contestant as a result of participation or non-participation in the campaign or as a result of any act or omission on the part of the Organiser and its agencies.
- All data collected are strictly kept private and confidential. They will not be used in any way deemed inappropriate by the Organiser and will not be used or given away to any other party except the Organiser under the Personal Data Protection Act.